Slow-Cooker GUMBOThere isn't any magic here. It's basically throw everything in a slow-cooker and let it do it's thing!
- 14 cups water
- Your veggies and meats (see other recipes for ideas)
- 1 jar Tayo Great Gumbo!
If you're using sausage or other meat, I always like to pre-cook mine before adding them in the slow-cooker.
- Add your water to the cooker
- Mix in the dry ingredients of Tayo Great Gumbo!
- Add your veggies and meats
- Cook on high for 4 or 5 hours or until the rice is cooked and the meats reach the right temperature.
That's it, folks! Serve with your favorite bread and enjoy!